the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Easter egg hunt!




Sorry I know this is gonna be a little out of order but I need to catch up!
We had a fun Easter this year, actually each holiday is getting funner and funner because Avery is starting to understand them better. She was so excited for the easter bunny, and wanted to know what color he is, by the way he is white and fluffy in our house! Adalynn was very content to eat that huge rice krispie treat ALL day! Anyways then we had a big Easter egg hunt at our house and we invited some friends and made french toast and eggs. The kids had a blast. We are so grateful for our friends, they make events like these very memorable!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the matching dresses! They look adorable.

Anonymous said...

So I would love to see this white, furry bunny you were talking about:) The girls look so cute in their dresses.

Brenda said...

I love them in yellow! So sweet! Looks like the party was a big hit, I'm sad we live so far away:( Happy Easter!

Brenda said...

P.S. I'm not invited to Brooke's Blog anymore either. Hint, hint, Brooke:)

Holly said...

Oh my gosh your girls look absolutely adorable!! I LOVE their dresses. And as usual...darling hair for Avery. Looks like her bangs are finally growing out! Looks like you had half the town there for your easter egg hunt. Looks like fun...wish we could have been there! Miss you all! Love ya!!

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey courtney...i did it..made a blog :) thanks for the easter party...a big hit as usual :)