the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Friday, October 19, 2007

I love preschool!


Ok I know, I dont "blog" for like two weeks or so and now Ive done two in one day. I really had a boring day I guess. But I just got these pictures from Becky so I wanted to show evryone what I did since I really dont cook! Avery had snack day on "E" week, so late last wednesday night I stayed up late and rolled and dipped and decorated these stupid cookies only for Becky to call me the next morning to tell me preschool was canceled because Sammi was sick! Good thing they were able to freeze for a few days. Anyways... here they are, my E-yeball cookies. Avery was so scared of them she wouldnt pass them out or eat them! It was fun for me though, I love preschool, I get to help Avery be creative!

4 comments:

melanie said...

Oh man I have the snack for you if you have the letter T in November! Check my blog from last Nov and see the turkey 'treat' Nathan came home with. I want to be that ambitious! I really do, I am just FAR from it!

Becky Noftle said...

Avery didn't like the eyeballs but the rest of the preschoolers did. I wish I would have taken pictures of the eyeballs covering the boys real eyes and the "smashing" of the eyeballs to get at the peanut butter. Or my favorite the "look I have an eyeball in my mouth"!

Holly said...

How creative. I am really impressed. I would have brought something boring like eggos. Those are awesome!

Brenda said...

Holy creative Batman! You're amazing chica. I would've blogged the you know what after an effort like that. I would've been like Holly and brought eggos or hard boiled eggs or eggplant, or elephant ears or something else that starts with e but I can't think of anything else right now.