
Ok so I admit Im a little jealous of the relationship Avery has with her daddy! She loves Matt so much! It is so sweet to watch how she plays with him, talks to him, and I love how she prays for him every night! I shouldnt say Im jealous because one thing I said to Matt when I was pregnant with Avery was that I really wanted our girls to have the same relationship with him as I do with my dad! I love my dad so much and feel like I could count on him for anything. He always sends me a little card to tell me he loves me or gives me a call to check in on how things are going. I love it and wanted my girls especially to have that too! Any way... Matt is such a good dad! Here he is being the baby and Avery tucked him in to bed and was "reading" books to him and singing to him! Is was so sweet to watch them play this! Someday she will realize how lucky she is to have him!
House pictures
17 years ago





7 comments:
Cute post! I wish the boys wanted to play baby. Then I could lay down for a second. Instead it's army, or you guessed it, cars. Avery is a lucky girl!
Well she doesnt want to play these thing with me. With me its can we do play dough or i need a drink or a snack or I spilled in the tv room!
Matt is destined to play 'baby' and such with 4 sisters growing up and so far 2 daughters. I'm pretty sure he was well seasoned in house, especially from Brenda. (am I right Bren?)
I think it's adorable and you're right, he is a good daddy and the girls are very lucky! Love this post.
Cute cute! I feel the same way about Kylie and Brian. She would pick him over me anyday. It's a good thing I guess. Syd is a mommas girl though...so maybe you're # 2 will be!It was so great to see everyone in Boise. Glad that Daddys little girl survived the weekend...bairly! ha ha!
Michael wants to know if Matt has seen the post of him playing baby? Trooper 302 imasculated for all the world to see--LOVE IT!
so sweet! Matt is such a cute dad. Thank goodness for great dads!
Mel-can't say that I remember him actually playing with me. I did play subliminal message tapes in his room at night to brainwash him though. It's nice to see it finally paying off.
Post a Comment