the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Monday, December 28, 2009

Thanksgiving & House update

Aftyn and one of her many faces!

Avery and Adalynn cheesing!


I'm really late but... we enjoyed a really nice Thanksgiving at my parents house in California this year. Since they were not going to be with us for Christmas so we called it "Thismas." They got to open all their presents from my family down there. My girls are very proud owners or Mothers as they would say, of yet another American Girl doll complete with a wardrobe.
The picture of our house was taken about 2 weeks ago. The only change now is we added a really pretty front door and plumbing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, boy it is a house:) I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever. How about we get together huh??

Jess and Carl said...

The house looks so good! I bet you are getting really excited! Where are you guys building at? I don't even know!

Miller Family said...

When we went out to my sister's for Christmas we saw your house. Must be very exciting for you to see all the progress. Yea!!! Have a wonderful New Year!!!