the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Im gonna try and be fancy now!


Well I am so glad that you are all so proud of me! Becky you have no room to talk about the whole address thing being wrong, if I remember correctly yours was wrong too! Anyways, my awesome father in law, who by the way looks awesome and has lost over 50 pounds since his surgery, put all my pictures on my computer for me so I could brag for a minute about how cute my girls are! I have to see if I can be fancy and put a piture on here.I saw this picture on there and was cracking up, Matt must have taken it because I never saw this! I had a baby shower for a friend and it was a clothesline shower so I had a basket of clothes pins on the table and apparently Avery thought she was gonna try hanging Adalynn on the line. She must not have taken a look at her legs lately because they would have pulled her to the ground instantly! I will get you a shot of her legs later! They are so cute and squishy! Well

2 comments:

melanie said...

Your girls are so cute and getting big! I can't believe Avery never pinched her with the clothespins! What a good sport Adalynn is!

Brenda said...

So? What does she weigh now? I take Abby to the doctor on Friday, but by the looks of it, Adalynn has passed her up. Sigh, I wanted Abby to be super chub.