the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Stupid kitties!



OK...So as some of you know we don't have the greatest luck with kittens. We have been through quite a few and every time they decide to find a new home Avery is so sad! So I decided no more cats. That was until Bear, the dog, brought me home a mouse. This whole country thing takes a little getting used too! So it was at the moment that I was having to pick up a dead mouse and throw it in the trash that I decided we needed a few cats. Well Maria Allred was so kind to bring us 4 realy cute little kittens, and we have killed 3 of them. Now before you all turn us in, it wasnt our fault, the first one was under our tire as we drove away and the last two were in the fan of our car when we started it. I just killed the third one right now, only this one didn't die right away so poor Matt(yeah right... Im sure he loved being able to use his gun) had to shoot it 3 times before the thing would die! It was so sad! So, if any of you have any advice on how to keep a cat longer than a week, please pass it on!

9 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

Hey Courtney I think I just solved your problem---ready?! Make them inside cats and for sure they will stay out of the fan belt. Your welcome....solving the worlds toughest problems one person at a time.
Becky

Brenda said...

You're asking the family that drowned 5 cats, ran over 2, shut one in the car door, had one die of cat aids (or something?), another that was sick and Dad had to shoot (Matt tried and didn't have the heart, ask Mom) and slammed one in the garage door? No advice to give babe. Great blog though!

melanie said...

One of the many reasons the country and I do not get along. The mouse factor and the fact that it gets so dark I want to cry on the way to my car. Ok now I'm outing my fears, I'll stop. Good luck with the mouse thing, don't traps work?

Granny DeeAnn said...

Hey Courtney,
Get a mamma cat about to have babies! You step aside and let her raise them!! Love, A.D.

Holly said...

Courtney..I have the cat for you! My cat fell off the top of my car going 60 mph on the highway (dodged about 3 incomeing cars) and she is totally fine! I'll bring you my cat when I come to Royal next...she comes with 8 lives left.

Courtney said...

Ha Ha Holly, I dont think it will be as easy to scrape a Mama cat off my driveway, I have pretty much decided the Andersens and cats dont work well together!

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

I was bored so.... hey every body!!
so sad about your kittis court!!
love and miss.


Kylie

Jill said...

HAHAHA OH my gosh, that is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Sad, but funny.