Well here you go Brenda! The story about Matt and Lisa! On Sierras birthday Matt got suckered in to helping Janae Anderson answer Jace Christensens question about going to homecoming with him. So Matt and Chad, a Royal City officer and friend of Matts, had to pull Jace over after practice in front of the school and give him a "ticket" that said she would go to homecoming with him! Well Lisa CHristensen drove by in the suburban and they thought well maybe Jace is driving that today so they pulled her over and she said that Jace was leaving right now to go take his cousin home. Well when she put the car in drive, somehow the main powerline to most of Royal was in front of her car and she ran it over and broke it! They thought the pole was gonna come down on them so they all started running well it didnt, that would make for a good blog though huh! Anyway... Chad had to stay there with Lisa so Matt went and pulled Jace over and totally acted like he had no idea who Jace was. And he said that Jace was shaking and all nervous so Matt went back to his car for a few minutes and came back with a fake ticket and Matt said alright be carefull and slow down and Jace was like, OK I will, and then he looked down at his ticket and started laughing!
So....that is how the power to Royal was out for Sierras birthday dinner!
House pictures
17 years ago





2 comments:
Classic! I love it! I'm seriously laughing so hard right now!
Courtney - I think we have only met one time... maybe at Greg and Brooke's wedding... but I love your Royal City stories so I have to comment.
Post a Comment