the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tis the season!





Well I'm back. We have been on vacation in Cali to visit family. I tried to do a slide show and when I was almost done I hit something and the whole thing erased soo.. I will blog about the trip when I can figure it out. However, last night we had some of our friends over to have a Ginger bread house making contest/party. It was so fun to all the kids getting involved and having fun! Adalynn was a BIG help, she loves grahm crackers. We have such great friends here, and love getting together with everyone. Christmas is so fun! I love everything about it!

6 comments:

Heather said...

How fun. Great idea! Addie is getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys.

Holly said...

Lets have another one of those parties when we are there. What a great idea! My kids LOVE gingerbread houses and I don't have the energy to try and attempt one this year. Last years was a total flop and a disaster. We went to the festival of trees and saw all the ginger bread houses there. Doesn't that count? CANNOT wait to see you all!

melanie said...

That does look like fun, at someone else's house! I'm not brave enough to take that on. I'm glad you guys had a good time.

Brooke said...

Glad to hear you are back! You guys are going to have so much fun w/out us:( Wish I was invited...

Courtney said...

Brooke you should know your always invited!

Brenda said...

You always have the cutest ideas. I hear you Holly, my kids see the gingerbread kits in the store and always beg me, and I just say, "not today, but maybe later". What a loser.