the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Poor Bear!


Sorry this isnt the best picture, but it was all I had! Last night our dog Bear was hit by a car on the Highway and was killed. I was leaving to go pick up Avery from a Birthday party and I saw him on the side of the road, I was to say the least "a little" upset and I got him off the highway but he was too heavy to carry back to the house so I called Matt, who was working, and I was crying so hard he couldn't understand me and he thought I said Avery so when I clarified it was the dog he was extremely relieved. Anyway, we had a extra special spot for this dog because when we moved to this house Bear and Lola got Parvo, we treated it and Bear made it through so he was pretty special to us!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I kind of don't believe you. There's no way you can have this bad of luck with animals! I'm sick for you guys, especially Avery. This is not fair! Give her a hug for me and we'll see you in a couple of days!

melanie said...

So sad Courtney! I would never want to find my own dog on the road, I'm sorry you went through that. It's actually one of the reasons I'm a non pet person, you love them right away and then they leave you. Tragic. Hug Avery for me too!

Brooke said...

I am so sorry to hear about bear. I won't go into how I "feel" about animals. Just know that we are thinking about you. I wish we were going to be seeing you in a couple of days.... lucky Brenda!
xoxo

Holly said...

We are soo sorry for you guys! It just isn't fair, because you guys love animals soo much! Have a GREAT thanksgiving in California!