the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Monday, January 21, 2008

Hello again!






I can't believe it has taken me this long to blog. Its not like nothing has been going on in our lives, maybe its because so much has! So here's a quick run down thanksgiving was a blast we went to my family's in California, got to go to Sea World and visit Shamu, visited Brenda, Adalynn and Abby got thir ears pierced came home to our car that was parked in an airport parking lot that someone thought would be convenient to hit and not tell. Made it home too a ton of snow which is STILL here and driving me crazy. Then Christmas rolled around and all the Andersens were here and "Not to brag or anything" but we a lot of fun! New Years was at our house and we played bunco till midnight or later and that was fun too. Now for January, my baby turned 1. I can't even believe it. We had a really fun "cupcake" theme birthday party for her, Nana & Papa and my sister came up and my Mom made her cake that was the shape of a cupcake. She wasn't so sure about diggin her hands in it though.Sorry about all the scatered pictures, I really need to learn how to do a slide show!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I suck. I even remembered on the 17th. It was Trevor's grandma's birthday and we had a suprise party for her. No excuse! I'm not bragging or anything but I usually have a good memory. I should've called! Happy Birthday sweet Adalynn! We love you!!!!

Heather said...

I suck too! Sorry Addy- we love you and miss you! She is so beautiful and sweet. Wish I could keep her. Love you all!

melanie said...

Adalynn's cake is SO cute! I want to make one like that but I think it might be above my skill level. I have to show it to my mother in law.

I can't believe she's one! Good to see you blogging again!

Brooke said...

Thank goodness you are back! I have missed you. Looks like you all have been very busy. Cute cupcakes you little Martha you!

Holly said...

I suck too! Happy Birthday Adalynn...I did think of you! Cute cupcakes...did you save one for me? I miss you guys already! You made our family feel so welcome at your house. We had a WONDERFUL time! Thanks!

Becky Noftle said...

Yeah---I don't suck!