Matt is Awesome! Yesterday was our 5th anniversary and Matt planned a fun date! He had a limo come pick us up at our house and take us to a nice resturant to and then to a movie Oh Yeah and in there somewhere we stopped by the old peoples home to visit his Grandma who is pretty sick! We had so much fun and Im the idoit with NO pictures, Sorry! Well I just had to brag for a minute because I was so excited!
House pictures
17 years ago





7 comments:
Way to go Matt! I'm can't tell what made me laugh harder, the 'I'm not bragging' bit or stopping by the old folks home to see Gma. Too funny! I'm glad you guys had a good time and I can't believe it's been 5 years!! Happy Anniversary!
(And do limos really drive out to Royal?)
Wow! I'm mega-supersized impressed Matthew K! Happy Birthday you kids. And I would totally brag about that one!
Happy Anniversary! You are spoiled...but you deserve it! It is soo great to get a night out without kids. Way to go Matt...just keep it up forever! Happy 5th!
WOW! I am totally impressed. Looks like Matt has a little romantic side to him. Tell him to start brushing up on his Wii skills. It's about time I kick his trash again. Happy 5th! xoxo
LOVE the new template!
Love the blog! I am glad you commented on mine because I must have been typing the wrong address in and couldn't find your blog. Your kids are too cute.
So I copied your Look a like meter. i don't know if ours turned out quite right. As for yours I am awful at trying to pick out who people look like. I do think that Addilynn looks like Matt
Post a Comment