the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Thursday, August 7, 2008

The girls first Lemonade stand


Adalynn trying to get a customer


Me remembering the good old days when I used to do this too!


How could people pass up these cute girls!


Thanks Alex and Ben for letting us use your front yard for our Lemonade sale. Avery has watched Max & Ruby (on TV) a hundred times when they have a lemonade stand so she has wanted to do this for a while. She had so much fun, she would start jumping up and down as soon as her "customer" pulled up. Adalynn was just happy to hold the sign and eat the chocolate chip cookies. It was really hot but we had a lot of fun doing it. She made $40!!! in about an hour and a half, not bad Avery!

6 comments:

Holly said...

$40 an hour!! Forget Discover Card..I have a new profession! Bad part is I'm not quite as cute as those two...so it may not work out as well for me. Way to go girls! Sounds like another trip to Build a Bear is in order!

Heidi said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I can't believe they made that much money so quick! It will be fun spending money. The girls look cute in their matching dresses. Also, I have to say that I love the sign- I like the handwriting! Have fun with your fam.

Louise said...

Oh so fun! I hope your Dad doesn't find out about this Avery, he'll have you working at the Lemonade stand EVERY day!

Benjaman and Alexandria Brown said...

YOU ARE WELCOME!!! We had so much fun! Hey and I even got to know my neighbors thanks to you! HAHA we should go to dinner before you leave! Love ya!

Becky Noftle said...

Hey Avery, can I borrow $39.00 dollars?

Anonymous said...

Blake is going to be so jealous Avery! How fun.