Me and the girls planting flowers at GGs house. GG is my Grandma and she lives really close to my parents. Avery loves to go over there so we went and picked out some flowers to plant at her house. She was sooo happy!
Avery taking Adalyn on a ride in their Jeep. My Mom and Dad have a really long driveway so it works perfect to drive this thing around their yard. They love it!
Friends from school and Friends I have grown up with. Avery was the oldest kid there so we had her take a picture of all of us. Not bad huh! It was so nice to get together, and also so weird becasue we all have kids now!
Marsha, Sophia, Niki and Me
All of our kids!
Us girls at lunch, My friend Katie Marino, on the left in the front
is a back up singer for Jessica Simpson, Sooo exciting!
Avery diving, She is so big now!
Yeah those are opposums or however you spell that!
Avery really wanted to hold them but I explained to her that they were so nasty and she was like No their not Mom look how cute they are!
Adalynn was so not afraid of these things, she went right up and stole the cheese we fed them. She kept calling them Kitties!
House pictures
17 years ago





12 comments:
I cant believe you let your girls get that close to those NASTY rodents. Possums freak me out:/
I'm cracking up over the possum photos!! Of course Avery would think it was cute and cuddly, you've raised animal lovers. And Adalynn loves her snacks, she just wanted the cheese, ha ha. I have the cutest picture of her blue eyes I need to email you. She is such a doll!
Love this post!! Glad you're having a good time. Fun to catch up with old friends and family.
How fun-I am glad you got a chance to catch up with your old friends. I love the possom pictures. Don't be surprised if Avery tries to bring one home in her suitcase. Shelli
Holy Cow... I am freaking out over here. I finally check your blog and have to find out you are pregnant via internet? Congratulations! I am so freakin excited for you. Hope you are feeling well. Keep me posted! xoxo
Man you guys have been busy. I'm calling tomorrow to see if you actually came back to us in Royal or if you've ditched us for good. Tell your lovely mother hello for me :)
What fun memories you and your girls are making in Cali. Such a great way to finish up a busy summer! Safe travels back to Royal. Michelle
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! So cute! Hopefully one of these days we'll be there around the same time. We might move back next year, we'll see...love ya!
Fun--I am cracking up about the pictures with the rodents, because you all should have seen Courtney's reaction to this tiny little spider that she saw today!!
Cute, Cute pictures! Looks like a fun trip to Grandma's as usual! I think the possums are cute too...I am surprised Adalynn didn't try to hold them!! Glad you had fun and you made it home safe!!
looks like fun!
Looks like you had a great time!
its alway fun to get away and the weather looked great. i always thought opossums were bigger,but they are pretty small, kind of like little kittys. Glad your back, oh i made a Blog for Dain and i, its a work in progress but i'm getting there,
See you soon
I'm still thinking it's so cool that your friend is a backup singer to Jessica Simpson. Is anyone else as celebrity obsessed as me? Obviously not, since I'm still thinking that's so cool....
Post a Comment