the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Thursday, August 21, 2008

We are good to go!

I went to my doctors appointment yesterday and we were able to hear the heart beat and see the baby again, I was so relieved! She gave me a due date of March 28th which puts me at about
8 1/2 weeks. We are so excited! I am really bad with computers and I tired to scan my ultra sound picture and I cant figure it out, maybe another day!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that is a relief! I always love hearing that heartbeat for the first time and every consecutive time for that matter. So happy things are right on track.

Jill said...

Yay! I'm excited for you!

Louise said...

We are so excited everything looks good! Can't wait to meet him/her!

Heather said...

YEA!! I love being pregnant- and feeling the baby. (Am I wierd??-Don't answer that!)Pretty soon you'll be kicked and punched all day! Gotta love it. Are you feeling o.k?

Holly said...

Hooray! Soo happy and excited for you! Take good care of that littlest Andersen! Fetus's love chocolate I've been told.

the Jenks said...

Yippeeeeee! I was going to ask you about that. I've been thinking about you. Glad to hear the news!

Marnie Bergeson said...

I've been thinking about you too. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl, so that's what, 10 more weeks to go?!

babytomsmom said...

Great news!!!!! Xo

Jenn said...

COURTNEY!! Oh my gosh! It's your old roomie Jenn! So it started when I added Brynn on facebook, then saw Jill was her friend, added her, then saw she had a blog and then saw you on her list !! CRAZY!! Your family is darling and you look great! Congrats on a 3rd child! Keep in touch! My blog is www.labrumfamily.blogspot.com! Love ya!

babytomsmom said...

Hey Courtney!!!
I need youe e-mail address so I cna invite you to my blog. I had some weird porno obsessed freak reading my blog and posting random comments so I had to make it private. I dont know who he is or how he stumbled upon my blog but it totally creeped me out. Xo miss you guys!!!

Carly said...

Courtney! I didn't know you were preggo again (not that we talk all that much...ha ha) anyway, congrats! I love your blog. Feel free to stop by mine! You girlies are so cute!