the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Monday, April 27, 2009

Aftyn!


This was Aftyn's one week picture! Yeah I know it has taken me forever to catch up this blog! We have taken this same picture with all 3 girls and I think it is so sweet! She was really good but I have to share that while this picture was being taken she pooped all over the drapes and the floor. The sweet young girl taking the picture thought she was throwing up and and I had to say, No this is newborn poo! She was a little grossed out...understandably!
Anyways here is our baby at one week, I will post a new picture soon!
(By the way, picture people thought she was really cute too, so they have 3 of her pictures up in their store...Moms are allowed to brag right!)

13 comments:

Holly said...

You are ABSOLUTELY allowed to brag especially because it is true! She is about the cutest thing in the world! It is unbelievable that Avery is going to kindergarten. I hate to tell you, but time seems to fly even faster once they start school! Enjoy it! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

She is too adorable! I checked my scanner and it is only 8 3/4" x 12". I can't believe Avery is old enough for school, crazy!!

Heidi said...

Cute pictures! That is awesome they put her pictures up in their store! Gross pooping story- ha!

Jason Stewart Family said...

So cute! I love this picture how lucky you are to have girls!

Heather said...

What beautiful girls you have. Too bad my 3 boys and your 3 girls are cousins! What a cute bunch of couples they would make :D I can't believe how grown-up Avery is looking lately. Start gearing up for a very teary first day of school next year! I was weepy the entire time they were gone :( Pathetic- I know!

Melinda said...

So cute!!!!

Brooke said...

She is absolutely beautiful! COngrats again! xoxo

Grama D said...

Your family is BEAUTIFUL! Aftyn looks like your mom. I see Patty in her sweet little face. Tell the family I said hello and congrats.

Love Frau (Dolores)

Brenda said...

Yep. You know how to make cute girls! Good luck in August with Kindergarten. I'm sure she'll adjust better than Carson:)

The Everts said...

Hey Courtney. It's Kirsten (Lungren) Everts. Lindsey's sister. I found your blog through Jill's. You family is super darling. I have a blog as well. It's private so if you want email me at kbeverts@yahoo.com and I'll add you to view it. I hope you don't mind, I added your blog to my list!

Krista said...

Courtney~ I love this picture and it so sweet that you did it with all 3 girls...it really should be in a magazine:) I think I was checking your blog every day and nothing new...nothing new...and then 3 posts I missed, crazy. I can't believe it either that Avery is already going to start kindergarten. That went way too fast! It seems like yesterday when you were on my doorstep holding a pregnancy test asking "What does this mean?" A memory I will always cherish! I love the picture of the 3 girls on the couch, so so sweet! I have to say, you were born to have girls...however, Matt, I still think there is a boy in your future!!!:)We love you guys! Krista

Bree said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!!!

Sophia said...

She is gorgeous Courtney!! It sounds like you are all adjusting well to three I hope everything goes good with her surgery!!