Well we are finally getting back on track in our house, things are somewhat back to normal. Aftyn had an appointment a couple days ago and she had gained 12 oz. and grown 1 inch. She is doing very well, she is still a little yellow but her doctor said it is called breastmilk jaundice and will go away in a couple weeks. She is sleeping well and loves to be held. I was asked to post a new picture and she was sitting in her chair so happy so here you go, this is her 5 minutes ago! Avery is making sure that everyone knows her name is not Aftyn it is "Princess" Aftyn.
House pictures
17 years ago






10 comments:
Carson just walked in as I was reading this post and said, "is that baby Aftyn? She's soooo cute"! Ditto dude.
Our "newest" princess in the family is getting more adorable every day. It's nice that Avery is so willing to share her princess title!
Aftyn is ADORABLE!!! She is so stinkin' cute! Oh, and happy b-day to Avery. We miss you guys a ton. My neighbor just had a baby and they named her Avery, and when Fia heard, she started talking about her friend Avery who moved away. Fia still remembers her good friend Avery and says she misses playing w/ her! Anyways, I'm so excited for you and your beautiful baby! Take care!
Oh I can't wait to see her! 4 more days...HOORAY!
What a little sweet heart. Avery sounds like she has the hang of the big sister role. Now she can teach Adalynn the ropes! Take care Courtney. Glad to hear you are doing so well and getting into a routine.
Oh man she is so sweet! Thanks for having Kyla to Avery's party too by the way, she had such a good time.
She's so cute Courtney!
Courtney your girls all have B-day's close together like my 3 boys are too. Jan 30th, Feb. 6th, Feb.10th My little Sonora was the only one who is not born at that time she is May7th :) I want to have another girl so bad! :) She is beautiful!!!!
Congrats on your precious baby girl Courtney. She's adorable!
love
Carly Bingham
Courtney she is so adorable!! Sorry I get so behind on checking blogs! I'm sorry you had another crazy birthing experience! Your girls are so cute, I can't believe Avery is already five her party looked so fun! Love ya!
Post a Comment