
Here she is with Jett and Jace, 2 of her friends
from pre school, they had to find the letter that starts
their name
Avery in front of the school sign.
Avery is registered and ready to go to kindergarten. I can not believe that it has been 5 years she she came to our home and here we are registering her for kindergarten. We got to go to the school for an open house where the kids could meet all the teachers and do fun little activity tables! She can't wait! I am excited for her to start this part of her life too, I just can't believe it has already come!
House pictures
17 years ago





1 comments:
Avery is so cute. I can't believe my baby (Colin) is going to Kindergarten. Enjoy the summer, cause when one child goes to school, everthing changes.
PS Love the picture of Sweet Aftyn.
Post a Comment