the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Callahans Slip n' Slide


Daddy and Adalynn


Avery really only liked it on her tube, which made her
faster but whatever!


Last night we went out to Callahans Slip and Slide for some fun and foil dinners! I wasn't exactly sure how to make a foil dinner but they turned out great! We may have it for dinner again! I f you have any fun ideas for a foil dinner let me know! Anyways we all had fun going up and down the slide. It is really big and you get going pretty fast. Avery loves it, Adalynn wasn't so sure in the beginning but Matt made her go down with him and after a few times of that she was fine! I went with Blake a couple times and the last time we ended up really wet underwater! Thank you Callahans for a fun night!

9 comments:

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

hey babe- love the new family picture! You have such a beautiful family. That slip n slide looks like so much fun!

Miller Family said...

Love the new family photo! The slide is the boys' new favorite thing to do. They have had so much fun there. Glad you guys had a good time. Foil dinners...I haven't had that since Girl Scout Camp in Texas.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good time. Hopefully we can get out there sometime before the summer is over!!

Becky Noftle said...

Your photographer must be amazing!

The Davies said...

I vaguely remember something about two girls careening through a mother barrier and splashing into water...but that could have been a weird dream...

Holly said...

Oh the slide! Fun times. How does your family get cuter every day?

Briana said...

You have such cute girls! And you look great! We love making foil dinners. You can do any meat, I like chicken chopped up. Then just add lots of veggies; potatoes, snap peas, carrots, asparagus, sweet peppers, onions, salt, pepper, a little oil or butter. Mmmm! If it's good on the grill, then it's good in a foil dinner. And that rash looks terrible. I'm glad it cleared up.

Heidi said...

Way cute family pictures!!! Love the color scheme going on. Good job.

That slide looks fun!

Brenda said...

Love the family pictures! Green suits your girls. Can't wait to see you all!