
This rash covered Adalynns body for almost a week!
We dont know what caused it, and these pictures make the rash
look good. It was really bad!


Avery and Blake at their swim lessons

Avery getting ready to dive for her rings

The girls love the Allreds pond! We have spent lots of time there!

The horse ride at their primary activity

Adalynn on her four wheeler for the parade!

Avery on her bike in the parade!

Aftyn hanging out at the 4th of July BBQ

Adalynn loves to hold Aftyn in the baby car
seat! My blue eyed binky babies!

Adalynn in her cloud of smoke from her sparkler

Avery loves fireworks!

Trent, Blake, Adalynn and Avery! it is tradition to have the
girls in matching 4th of July outfits!
Avery was not happy with me for making her take a picture with
her sisters while all the kids were playing! Can you tell?
10 comments:
Your girls get cuter all the time. IS that possible. I miss you! I can see Avery and Blake are having a great summer together...so glad!
Your girls get cuter all the time. IS that possible. I miss you! I can see Avery and Blake are having a great summer together...so glad!
The girls are darling! I can't believe that rash. I bet you were freaking out xoxo
That picture does NOT do the rash justice. I have never seen anything like it in my life. All the while she was smiling and happy. Crazy chick! I am so glad Avery had a good time in swimming lessons, she looks like a natural! The girls really are getting cuter by the day....miss you guys already!
Poor Adalynn:( At least she wears it well. The girls are as cute as ever. I miss them!
I can't believe how big the girls are getting! I miss them! Of course- you guys too. Hopefully we'll get to see you all soon. LOVED the pictures :)
Fun pictures, especially Adalynn with that amazing headress, that cracks me up!
Your girls are so darn cute!!! Looks like you guys had fun at the Allreds on the 4th, missed ya! I need to find pics of Kayla at Adalynn's age...she had a rash that looked just like that along with wome weird thing with her gums swollen and if I brushed them they bled. Glad she's better :) Maybe we'll see you at the pond tomorrow. Love ya, Krista
Welcome back,love seeing the girls,they are adorable,and having girls is the best! It only gets better,come see me next time you are down. Lisa
Your girls are just precious. I just know that I am going to have a couple of girls and I can only hope they are as cute as your girls. SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait for kindergarten to start, it will be a great year. Have a great rest of the summer!
Post a Comment