the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Re cap of the first few days of our trip!

Aftyn watching the fun!

Adalynn stuffing her kitty.

My try at a family picture in the Lazy River


Adalynn waiting for the big kids at the slide


Avery coming down the slide.


Daddy and Adalynn being lazy!


Mommy watching the kids in the pool!

Holden, Avery and Adalynn in the pool!

So far SOO much fun! We are in Phoenix for a little family vacation with my family. We are staying at such a fun resort and right outside our balcony is this really fun "water park." The kids are able to swim in the whole pool because it goes from 6 inches to 1 1/2 feet deep. There are a bunch of sprinkler toys surrounding the pool and they love it! We also have a lazy river with a slide going into it. It is sooo hot here, about 120 to be exact, so we decided to get out to a mall and take the kids to Build-a-bear. They loved it, Holden got a spider man dog, Avery a lamb in a beach outfit and Adalynn a kitty in a ballerina outfit. Too fun!

9 comments:

Worsham Family said...

It looks like you are having a great time. I don't know how you get out of the water if its 120 degrees outside. I guess I can't complain about the weather here. Keep having fun and I can't wait till you get home!

Krista said...

Looks like you're having a blast!!! I can't even imagine 120 degrees...crazy:) I know I always say it but your girls are beautiful! Give your mom and dad a hug for me. Love, Krista

Brenda said...

So fun! Abby is loving all the pictures of the girls. Everytime I scroll down she lets me know who's picture we're looking at!

Anonymous said...

Blake is asking every day..."When is Avery coming home?!!" and I reply, "Not for a long time little girl :)" Looks like you guys are having fun. We had a fun polly-wog day at the pond today...it just doesn't seem to compare to your luxury swimming pool though. It's been so long since I've even been on my blog that I just noticed Jens updated it...good thing too. Tell your mom, dad & brynn hi. keep having fun :)

Louise said...

Humm, it looks like you might be having more fun in 120 degree weather than I am cleaning out the garage in 100 degree weather! Matt says he hated to leave, I can see why. Give the girls a hug from Grandma and Grandpa!

Anonymous said...

120 ahhhh! I would die! Looks like that pool is great though. Don't have too much fun, my word you are going to freeze when you come home to 100 degree weather!:)

Brooke said...

Looks like soooo much fun! The girlies are absolutely darling! Miss you guys! xoxo

Jason Stewart Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason Stewart Family said...

Your girls are so cute in their swimsuits!!!! I love it!