the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Grant County Fair and Rodeo!

Inside the dizzy dino!

I love this picture of Avery and Adalynn waiting for the ride.

I love going to Rodeos! I went to my firlst Rodeo when I was living in Utah after High School and have loved them ever since! We always take our girls to Rodeo in Moses Lake and they love it to! We walked around the fair and played a few games before going to the Rodeo. Right after it started Avery threw up! Matt had just caught a hat and thank goodness for that because it caught all her throw up! We think the 100 degree weather mixed with the huge smoothie and candy didn't sit well with her. She fell asleep so we did stay a little longer and got to see one of friends, Jason Stewart do his thing! It was a great night!

1 comments:

Brenda said...

I miss the fair. But mostly the spaceburgers.