the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Im all caught up...

The next several posts will catch me up, sorry its sooooo long!

8 comments:

Louise said...

Horray!! So happy to see the new post and fun pictures!

Heather said...

Loved all the posts! Courtney- you will never know how lucky we are to have you in our family. Seriously- I don't know how our family would be functioning without you around to help Becky out right now. You are the best :) I'm sorry- but I laughed outloud when I read that Avery swore at school. That is so unlike her- and it is absolutely hilarious to those of us who are not her parents! Some day you will probably be able to laugh about it too! Love you and miss you all.

Angie said...

I love all of your pics! It makes me miss home!!! Where are you building your house?!?!? That is so exciting!!! Avery sure was brave to try the boogie board!

Holly said...

Hooray! I love your catch up posts and seeing what you guys have been up to. The girls are getting so big, and so dang cute! I can't believe Avery is acting up at school...that is soo unlike her. I think we've all been through that as a parent thout! Well, hopefully she is over it and is good to go! Miss and love you guys so much! p.s. I ditto Heather. WHAT would our family do without you?? Thanks for all your support and love!

Holly said...

oops I misspelled though. Also...congrats on the house! That is way exciting! Can't wait to see it at Christmas time! Did you end up getting that hardwood flooring?

Jason Stewart Family said...

So...glad you have gotten caught up. You are not busy at all?

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Hey Courtney! I just tried calling you. Happy Birthday! Hope I get to talk to you later!
love ya
Kristin

Shaina and Cody said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!