This is my amazing, strong, brave, handsome, honest, obedient, kind, generous, funny and sweet nephew! He started chemotherapy today for the second time in his short life. He has Neuro Degenerative Central Nervous System Langerhans Cell Hystiocytosis. It is basically like brain cancer. Matt and I love this kid so much and hurt so bad for him. We wish that we could take some of his pain and carry it for him. I know he is scared and it breaks my heart. I know that he will get through this, he has before, but that doesn't make the next 12-18 months of his life any easier! Please pray for him and his family! We love you so much Jax!
House pictures
17 years ago






2 comments:
Seriously he is the bravest, strongest, kindest, funniest kid around. We miss him so much. Thank you so much for taking care of Becky. We love you and don't know what we would do without you in our family.
He said to tell you he loves you to, and that you forgot to say he is a hottie!
Post a Comment