the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Cutest Ladybugs ever!




Haloween is such a fun time of year. Especially for Avery who loves to dress up. This was the first year she actually enjoyed trick-or-treating so it made it lots of fun for Matt and I to watch. We took the girls to a Haunted House and Carnival at the school and Aver loved the Haunted House, when we got out she kept saying...I was just a little scared Mom, its OK. I was scared, the made me scream! Anyways we love Haloween and I loved seeing my girls dressed up so cute and having so much fun!

4 comments:

Heather said...

You're right- the cutest ladybugs ever!

Brooke said...

Too dang cute! Please don't tell me you just decided to "whip" those up? They look darling.

Holly said...

What sweethearts! They look absolutely adorable! Sydney was a bee...but somehow little costumes are cuter!

Becky Noftle said...

So cute and so warm--good thinking Court