the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

licorice face!




Ok so this was really funny... I was doing hair today and Matt came walking in the salon with Adalynn and she is laughing and so happy so we looked over and this was what we saw. She was playing with "princess Avery' in her Cinderella tent and apparently got a hold of some of Averys licorice! Looks like she enjoyed it!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Look at those big beautiful blue eyes. Wow. Your girls are beautiful! xoxo

melanie said...

I haven't met a baby yet that doesn't love licorice. So cute, did she ruin her clothes?

Becky Noftle said...

What's so funny, I feel asleep with some licorice just last night and that's how I look this morning. Jeez give a full figured girl a break.

Brenda said...

I've missed so much! You're lady bugs are adorable and Avery is braver than Pres or Carce would be in a haunted house, the licorice is wet-my-pants funny and we all know Avery looks like Matt. I'm not so convince on Adalynn though. I always thought she was more Courtney-ish. What do I know?

Brenda said...

P.S. Ditto to Brooke. Gorgeous blue eyes Miss Addy!

Holly said...

Oh my gosh she is so stinking cute! I want to squeeze those chubby little cheeks!! Give t hose darling little girls a kiss from aunt Holly! Becky you are seriouly wierd!