the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Saturday, November 10, 2007

How sweet!


Well Adalynn has been sick with an ear infection, a 103 degree fever, and getting 2 teeth. So to say the least she has been really fun. Anyway I went in her room to check on her this morning to make sure she wasn't on fire again and this is how the poor thing was sleeping. How uncomfortable huh!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Owch! It looks like she woke up, sat up, then just fell back asleep as she toppled over. I din't know you were teaching your girls yoga!

melanie said...

Poor baby girl, it looks like she just couldn't go on any longer. I hate when they cut teeth, hope she feels better soon.

Brooke said...

There is nothing worse than a sick baby. Hope she is feeling better soon. Give her lots of hugs and kisses for me!

Becky Noftle said...

I may be walking around talking but inside I feel like her, so tired I could drop where I sit. She has not been her sweet self lately. But Momma Courtney is dealing so patiently with her, just remember Courtney there is still light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully it's not a train!

Brenda said...

Props to Addy for her limberness. We are cutting teeth here but no fevers. We are swimming in her snot though. Can't wait to see you all next week! Yeah!