


We went to a funeral today for an older man who lived here in Royal and we brought our kids with us. When we were at the actual grave sight Avery was looking at the casket and asking if she could go touch it and about 5 million other questons... Anyways after we got in the car and were driving away she kept saying she didnt get to see him get married. So Matt and I were trying to explain that Coopers, who is in her pre school class, Grandpa died , he was already married but now he is dead and is going to Heaven to live with Heavenly Father. We went on and on trying to explain it and the she said "Oh so he will be with Bear and Lola", our two dogs that have died. We said yeah! So we thought the conversation was over until about an hour later she looks at me and says, "I only die one time right Mom and that will be after I get baptized and married in the temple right." I just think its so sweet that she is so curioius about things and I feel bad because it is so hard to understand things at such a young age. I am so thankfull for Avery and her sweet spirit, she is always making me laugh! I espacially love the way she loves her daddy, they have a special bond! I love the way Adalynn looks at her and immediatly smiles, Avery is always trying to make her laugh. She is such a good big sister! Thank you Avery! I love you!
House pictures
17 years ago





6 comments:
Cute post! She's always been wise beyond her years!
Sweet Girls! I' really ready to trade away all the star wars for princesses. Think my boys would mind?
Such sweet girls! I'm ready to trade all the star wars stuff for princesses. Think my boys would mind?
I have no idea why it's calling me "Eagle Mountain". Guess I lost my name somewhere. I gotta figure this out! Love, HEATHER
Not to brag or anything but I post comments on blogs way better than "eagle mountain" does. I love, love 3 year old Avery! Nice lake losers!!
How sweet is that! I would imagine it is so hard to not understand things you want to. Thank heavens she has a Mom and Dad who patiently answer those million questions!
Post a Comment