Thanks Jande, Im really bad at these!
#1- Ten years ago: I was 14 years old an I dont really remeber anything about that age! (How sad)
#2- Five thing on my To-Do list: Loose weight, Clean House, Play with my girls, Feed the animals, Make a "Gourmet Dessert" for tonight, which will be funny because I cant really even make a batch of brownies, from the box, without ruining them!
#3- Snacks I enjoy: I love any type of chips, especially with dip. Yumm!
#4- Three bad Habits: I am really bad at returning phone calls, I put off my laundrey way too often, I love to snack, hence the "need to loose weight" part!
#5- If I suddenly became a Billionaire: I would build my dream house, pay off our car, buy Matt his dream truck, put some away from kids college, send my whole family on a really fun vacation!
#6- Places I've lived: Southern California, Provo Utah, Lacey WA, Lake Stevens WA(twice) Royal City WA
#7- Jobs I've had: I swept hair a little girl in my Aunts salon, Macaronni Grill, Gymboree, Hair Stylist.
#8- Things people don't know about me: I love to clean, and organize. I would love to open a home for mentally handicap children!
Now Its my turn I tag...Heidi, Becky, Marnie! Have fun girls!
House pictures
17 years ago





6 comments:
Hurry up and make the billion- I'm ready for a great vacation! Miss you guys tons!
That's not fair Heather gets to go on vacation but doesn't get tagged because she is too lazy to blog???
Too lazy??? I think it's just too smart- that's what you meant right? Someday I might cave to all this blogging pressure. Just keeping pestering me- I think it might be working.
Hi Courtney-Don't know if you remember me, but I met you last time I was in Washington.
I was really bored tonight and one of my friends told me that you can "search" blogs, so I typed in Royal City, and here I am...blog stalking!
I just had to comment on how adorable your girls are. I LOVE Avery's room you are an awesome decorator/painter/sewer(is that really how you spell that word "sewer"-someone who sews?)
Anyways...cute cute cute family!
By the way...this may be kinda weird since I've only met you once (but since live in Royal we're practically family right?)...if you are interested you can email me at tilleea@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to our family blog.
Love the new look!
Post a Comment