the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Avery would be sooo proud!


You Are Cinderella!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

man Cinderella is better than Mulan! It's the patience I think that took me out of the running for Cinderella:)

Tuita Family said...

I'm totally going to copy you- I want to see what princess I am. I already know it won't be Cinderella though if patience is one of her qualities. That's like my biggest weakness!!!

Tuita Family said...

Oh... did you guys ever come for the Mariners game. I tried calling you so we could meet for lunch or something, but you were probably blocking my calls again =).

Tuita Family said...

Hey, my blog is private now, but I emailed you an invite. If you didn't get it, let me know! Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to return my call. I think I just broke a record for one person leaving so many comments on a post! LOSER!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Hurry up and get home from that fam vacation in Park City. Can't wait to see pictures and hear the stories!!!!!! AD

Anonymous said...

ummm...Pocahontas! Apparently I'm wise...yeah, wise :)