
Yeah it's not landing...
Its' making its turn to do this.... Spray the fields!
If any of you live in Royal out in the country you may have experienced this before. I remember the first time I, being from California, heard this and told Matt.."I think we are being bombed" He laughed...anyways this is what was happening at our house at 6:30 this morning. I wish we would have went out earlier to get the ones where he was flying about 4 feet over the top of our house. These things are loud so i wasn't too excited about it. It is still very fascinating to me that he can fly like that!
House pictures
17 years ago





6 comments:
Those farmers don't know how to sleep in do they? Well, winter will be here again soon...and you'll be wishing for flying planes overhead!!
Yeah, the "peaceful, quiet" rural town and surrounding farmland isn't so peaceful and quiet in the summer- but it is beautiful shades of green!
That makes me miss Royal City. I don't even know why a loud plane would make me miss it. It's so beautiful in the summer time- I guess that's why! Can't wait to see you guys. Just one more week!
Is that Joq? I miss the yellow planes. But I bet I'd feel different if it flew over my house at 6:30am!
You are going to be bombed. Tomorrow when the Noftle's show up for hairdos, I can guarantee the house will look like it's been bombed when we leave! I love that picture of the girls too. And what's cooler than being buzzed by your own private alarm clock, get with it Court!
Ha ha, I can totally picture Matt laughing at you over that one. Milo always makes fun of me when I don't know farm stuff. And I'm still learning about it 8 years later. My kids love those low planes but if they were waking me up at 6:30 they would quickly learn to hate them due to my grouchiness!
Becky is cracking me up. Did you survive the Noftles?
Post a Comment