the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good news!

Sorry I didnt post yesterday but my appointment had been moved to today so I went this morning and she could see the baby in the right spot so...Yeah! I am pregnant and she thinks I am about 5 weeks. So this will feel like like longest pregnancy ever, but I am not complaining. She laughed and said that we will have the earliest pictures of this baby ever for his/her baby book! We couldnt see the heartbeat this appointment and she said that its just a little to early so I have to go back in 2 weeks so that she can see a heartbeat!

13 comments:

Jill said...

Yay! I'm so glad! I was waiting for this post, but when you didn't post I got scared. So fun!

Brenda said...

WaHOO! I'm so excited for you guys! Hopefully I won't be far behind;) Congratulations!

Worsham Family said...

Oh I am so glad!!! I have been worried and I just hoped everything would turn out o.k. Congratulations!!!
Shelli

Heidi said...

Good, I was hoping everything was fine.

Miller Family said...

Congrats Courtney. I have been thinking of you and checking to see if you posted. So happy to see the good news. Michelle

Granny DeeAnn said...

Happy news Courtney and Matt! You are going to have a hard time getting one cuter than those two other little girls. I'm sure you are up to the challenge. Can't wait!! AD

melanie said...

Fabulous news Courtney!! When is that far away due date, :)? I always wanted a spring birthday baby. I'm so excited for you guys and agree with mom, another cute one on the way for sure!

Darin and Angie Smith said...

Isn't it so wonderful when prayer is answered just the way we want it to be? We have been thinking about you guys a lot, wonderful news!

Becky Noftle said...

Super!

Louise said...

Courtney and Matt are the winners! They are the first to have "consecutive" grandchildren in our family. Adalynn is the youngest grandchild (number 16) and number 17 belongs to them too. We've never had that happen until now. We are happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Oh good, I am so happy for you. Sorry I never called, we don't have reception up there half the time.

Craver's said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marnie Bergeson said...

Now we just need to place bets on if it's a boy or girl?!