the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A little bit better news...

Sorry it has taken me a couple days to post about my appointment, we had our relay for life this weekend which went over very well so Thank You to all of you helped walk and donated! Well I went to my appointment on Friday and they called me back and told me my level was at 1800 so they had more than doubled which was a good sign, I am still pregnant but now I have to go in on Tuesday and she will do an ultra sound to see if the baby is growing in my uterus, if she cant see a baby then it means the baby is growing in my tubes. I am just anxious to find out, I am not very patient so waiting has been really hard. Anyways I will post back on Tuesday and let you all know! Thanks for you comments, I really am fine!

5 comments:

Tuita Family said...

I'm soooo Happy to hear things are looking up! I know that waiting for each appointment and test results is the worst part... I may be the most impatient person to ever live, so I feel for you there! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you! (Oh... and still waiting for a visit from you guys!- haha).

Worsham Family said...

Hey Courtney,

I hope everything turns out great on Tuesday!!! I am thinking about you.

Shelli

Holly said...

You are a touch cookie Court! We love you and are keeping you in our prayers. Way to go team captain...sounds like a great night you had! Love you!

Brenda said...

That is great news! Keep us posted!

Jill said...

COPOURTNOPEY I love you. I'm praying for you and I hope everything turns out perfect! Can't wait to hear tomorrow. On a side note...I miss you.