
Me trying to teach Avery to boogie board!
Yeah! She did it and loved every second of it!
Me and the girls building a sand castle
My babies playing in the sand
Adalynn got real nervous when the water came up!
Don't you love those legs!
Avery would rather be called Ariel and live in the ocean!
Saying "deese" for Mommy!
Ok so I know I am behind, these were taken when we were at Nanas and Papas last.
The beach is one of favorite places to be, and my girls seemed to have loved it too! It was a beautiful day. We had fun playing in the sand, Adalynn had fun eating the sand, gross I know, and Avery loved the ocean! She learned how to boogie board or "snurfing" if you ask her.
They can't wait to go back!
House pictures
17 years ago





1 comments:
oh, I am jealous for two reasons. First I love the beach and hardly ever get to go. Second, I can't hardly boodie board. I don't know what it is but when we were in Hawaii way back when we were first married (and no kids mind you) I tried and was awful at it. Chad on the other hand was great and having a good ol' time.
Post a Comment