the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Friday, January 23, 2009

My baby is 2!


At the hospital after she was born


Finally making herself heard


Her in her comfort zone, dress up and ALWAYS a
loaded purse!


Her in her other comfort zone, SNACKING!

I really can't believe how fast the last 2 years has gone! I remember the day that we welcomed this sweet baby girl into the world very well. I have never had a scarier day since! She taught me a huge lesson in gratitude that day. We are so thankful and so blessed to have her in our
family. She has been such an easy going little girl. I love you more than you know Miss Adalynn...Happy Birthday baby girl!

6 comments:

Heather said...

What a beauty! Happy birthday sweet girl. If you ever get tired of those two little angels- I would take them any day! Miss you guys.

Heidi said...

Wow, time goes by fast. I remember visiting you in the hospital after Matt delivered her!!! Happy Birthday Adalynn. :)

melanie said...

Can't believe it's been 2 years since Matt delivered her! That is quite a story.

Happy Birthday Adalynn. You are one funny, cute, adorable little girl. I hope you have a big cake to fill your love of sweets! :)

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie!! I can't believe she is 2 either and she isn't even mine!!

Holly said...

Adalynn is one sweet little gal. Her smile lights up the room! Why do I not know the story of Matt delivering her? I swear my family never tells me anything! Happy 2nd Birthday sweetie!

Miller Family said...

Happy Birthday Adalynn! Courtney, when you have time, I want to hear about Matt delivering her. I never heard the full story. So happy she is here and healthy. They grow up waaaaaay tooooo fast!!!!!