the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A winter wonderland!



Our other 2 girls Molly and Maisy!



Daddy with his girls!


Well when we got home from California we had a ton of snow and so of course Avery could not wait to build a snowman, and Matt of course will take any excuse to ride the snowmobile! Seeing that it's a little hard for me to bend over these days she had to wait for Matt to help her with that and it is a good thing she did because he made a much better one than I would have! The girls also got to enjoy one day with the snowmobile before all the snow melted. Both of them loved the snowmobile and did not want to get off. It is so nice that they can just go right out our door and enjoy something like that. Its even nicer that in only one night it was all gone!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree I can't believe how fast it was all gone!! Do you really only have 76 days to go with your pregnancy, it goes so much faster when you aren't the one pregnant:)

Miller Family said...

Courtney, I love your new family photo on your header. So cute! What a fun surprise to come home to abunch of snow after Christmas. Glad the girls were able to have some fun in it! Just have to laugh at the first pic with Matt...doesn't it look like he has little black horns sticking out of the hood of his coat?

Heather said...

Wish we could get our snow to melt overnight! I think it's here to stay. Glad you had fun in California- we missed ya!

Louise said...

Thats one good looking snowman! I'm sooo glad he cooperated and melted the next day. I've never enjoyed the wind as much as I did those 48 hours as it dried everything out. Here's to a great 2009!!

Katie said...

I'm thinking you brought that California weather back with you!!! THANKS! Not a big fan of snow...cute snowman too :)

Melinda said...

Hey I like your name poll, my niece's name Afton like Aftynn
names after our Grammy Afton I love it! (can you guess which name I voted for)I also like Amalia :)

Brenda said...

Fun, fun! It was great to see you guys and I'm glad you all got home safely!

Becky Noftle said...

And stay out snow!!

Holly said...

Great snowman guys! I can't let Tyson see the pic's of the snowmobile or he will never stop talking about how he wants one! Soo jealous all your snow is gone. We still have tons!

melanie said...

Although everything is quite dreary and ugly, I'm quite happy that the snow is gone. Now if spring would just hurry up! Looks like fun on the snowmobile. My kids would love it too. Cute photos.