
Opening her purse
Her cake and Kitkakes

Singing Happy Birthday

The party table

Riding her car
Adalynn had fun on her party this year, she LOVED the "kitkakes" (cupcakes). Her 1 year cake was hardly touched! My Mom came up from California so we had a little family party this year. The Noftles and Grandma and Grandpa came and we had lunch and opened presents. She has loved every toy she got! She is really into a lot of things right now but the main things are..
~purses
~horses
~doggies
~ candy
~babies (real or fake)
At her 2 year check up she weighed 27 pounds (50% weight) and 33 inches (38% height)
She has also pooped and peed on the toilet once, if her lazy Mama would put her in some panties we could say she was potty trained! I will get on that, maybe this week!
Anyways she is doing great and we love her to pieces!





8 comments:
Looks like fun! Happy Birthday Pretty girl!
Way to go little lady going potty like a big girl. Looks like a fun party.
What a cutie! Girl parties look so fun. Mabye someday I can come too! I can't believe you only have 62 days left Courtney. Hang in there. Miss you guys!
I thought we were at a "sorsey" party not a pony party, my bad!
We love her to pieces too. I'm glad you decided to change her name from Presley to Adalynn- "Sweet Adalynn" fits her so well.
Hello Courtney! I am so glad that i found your blog. Your family is so cute. You guys look really happy. I hope your pregnancy is going well! Congrats. Three is fun but crazy! Miss you.
Hey Courtney. I am so bad at keeping in touch as well. I love blogs. You can stay connected with everyone and it is so fun to see family pictures. We are in Cedar City, Ut. Rick is in his Specialty right know but will be done at the end of this summer. We are so excited. Where are you guys living?
i tagged u!!!!!! have fun!!
Post a Comment