Avery with her friend Kate!I took the two big girls to Disney on Ice yesterday. We went with my friend Shelli and her son and we had so much fun! We had front row seat, which was crazy because I bought my ticket after Shelli and we ended up getting seats right next to each other! We were right on the ice and it really was an amazing show, I highly recommend it. Our friends the Allreds were there so Avery went and sat with her friends Kate and Gracee for part of it and then came down because all the princesses and fairies were waving to Adalynn. I took a ton of pictures and they were almost all blurry, Oh well!






3 comments:
Will you let me know next year? I want to take Kylie when she is two. I think that she would love it. I heard all about it from Avery and she told me that I should take Kylie for sure. I love your girl. She makes me smile.
That was a good show huh? My pictures turned out pretty blurry too, I wonder if there was something funky with the lights or the fog stuff or something. Oh, well. I love your cat-nap comment, it even made Chad chuckle:)
The girls and I went to that a few years back. It was soo cool and they loved it. I can just imagine the kind of heaven your girls were in during the show! Sooo fun!
Post a Comment