Blake and Avery passing out candy
The cutest kitty ever, waiting for some candy
She was sooo sleepy
Aftyn
I love Halloween! It is so fun to watch the kids get excited about their costumes and how excited they get to trick or treat! This year Avery was a Cowgirl, Adalynn was a kitty and Aftyn was Bambi and then we switched it to a ladybug because it was sooo cold! They were so cute. We stared out by going to the church for the Trunk or Treat. Adalynn fell asleep in the car on the way out there. She needed a little "cat nap".... Haha I'm so funny! Avery and Blake took off so there are very few pictures of Avery. Her and Blake made their way around the cars and then passed out candy from Emily's car. After that we went up to Grandmas house and I only took them to a couple house up there because it was freezing outside and Adalynn hated it and Avery wanted to pass out candy from Grandmas house.







6 comments:
Meowww-they all look so cute. Thanks for coming to Aunt Becky's for candy, no really thanks alot. At least I can see them through the blog.....sob.
Cute little spooks. The "cat nap" was adorable. I agree w/Avery. Passing out candy is way more fun! Especially at GMa's house!!! Happy Halloween.....
The girls look so adorable! Glad to hear Aftyn is doing so well- we will be praying for only good news at your appt. in December. Can't wait to see y'all at Christmas time. Hugs and kisses to the girlies.
Your girls are just so cute! Avery, you were a great cowgirl all day at school. I am glad to see that you guys had a great and Happy Halloween! Thanks Courtney for all of your help with both the Harvest Carnival and the Halloween party. I have sent you a pics from the Carnival. I can't wait to have your help this month. Thanks!
They are sooo cute! It makes me miss getting cute little girls all dressed up for Halloween. I don't really get a say in it anymore! Can't wait to see you guys...well gals more like it, at Christmas! Love you!
I know one thing for sure- they were the cutest cowgirl, kitty and ladybug around!
Post a Comment