She has been sitting for a while now, since her surgery she has become a whole new kid! She started holding her head up right after and sitting all about the same time. She also is saying Mama and Dada. She loves her tongue, she loves to click it and spit with it and just stick it out! She is such a happy baby, she almost always has a smile on her face. We just love her to pieces. Dr. Avansino, the Dr. who did her surgery, called and said there was something wrong with her Thymus so we are going back to Childrens in the beginning of December.
House pictures
17 years ago






3 comments:
What a little sweetie. She's getting so big now! Give her big kisses from me!
I love that smile... :)
I love little girl. You better watch out Jett and I will steal her!!!!
Post a Comment