Front
BackThese are the most recent pictures I have, they are 4 days old, and already outdated! The roof is about done now, the shingles go on tomorrow, but you get the idea! We are so excited, it has been fun walking through all the rooms and the girls think it is so neat to go in their rooms. Avery has already said she wants a Hannah Montana room....we will see about that. She has never even seen a Hannah Montana show, I don't know why she likes her so much!







8 comments:
How exciting!! I bet you are so excited for it to be done and have a new house and your HUSBAND back:)!
SOO exciting! We can't wait to see it at Christmas time. It will be practically done by then- right. HA HA.. wishful thinking. Miss you guys!
I am super jealous!!! On the other hand, I'm am excited for you guys. Can't wait to see the progress in a month or so!
Your house is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see "after" pictures! How exciting
Your house is looking great!!! That is so exciting! Mark and I have always wanted to try and build a house...someday. That is so much work!
Your girlies were so cute for Halloween! Seeing the pics of the trunk-or-treat made me homesick.
Oh goodness!!! I am sooo excited for you!! Can't wait to see it all done!
Court can we all write on the walls with markers before the drywall goes up? Puhhhleeeaaasssee!
Holy cow... so fun. It looks amazing! HOpe all is well. xoxo
Post a Comment