
HaHa... I did it Mom!
Apparently Adalynn takes after her Grandma Louise with a thing for chocolate! We have a bunch of huge hershey chocolate bars from our S'mores night, and I put them away but could not figure out where. Adalynn brought 3 or 4 and I kept putting them back in another cupboard. I could not figure out where she kept getting them from. She started getting really mad at me because I wouldn't open them for her. I let her throw her fit and then off she was to find another chocolate bar, well she didn't come back for a few minutes so, I go in to the kitchen to find that she has figured out how to open them herself! It looked so funny because they were as big as her head. So here is Adalynn in all her glory! She was so proud of herself!
House pictures
17 years ago





6 comments:
A girl after my own heart! She is so cute and very resourceful!
Shelli
I'm so proud.
That's funny. She wasn't going to give up. She really wanted that chocolate, yum.
Brian tries to hide it from me, and sometimes he is successful...but not very often. Go Adalyn...I coudln't be more proud!
Adalynn not only has an awesome middle name, she knows there are things in life that are worth fighting and working hard for!! Keep up the good work Adalynn. Love, Grandma Louise
The chocolate thing must run through the Bishop line, I have it too! And Alexa!
Post a Comment