the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Sunday, April 13, 2008

We love the park, and our friends too!






We had a fun visit from some of our good friends from Lake Stevens. Kristi's husband was out of town on a business trip so I convinced her she needed to come here and let the kids play. She has 3 little kids so I know the trip wasn't easy but I'm so glad she did it! We had so much fun visiting, the girls had a blast riding bikes, the "fer-la-wheeler" or 4-wheeler as you all know it. The weather was so nice, so we had our weekly picnic lunch at the park at Lake Mardon. It is so nice to get together with all of our friends because we all have kids about the same age, so the kids play and the Moms get to visit. Thanks for coming Kristi, we had a blast! Sorry about all the pictures, I really need to figure out a slide show!

6 comments:

Tuita Family said...

I've been checking your blog regularly waiting for this post! We had such a good time w/ you guys, and I can't wait for you to come to this side of the mountains for a visit! Oh, don't bring ANY cats w/ you or you're not welcome here!!! I don't care how much Lisi loves them- NO MORE ANIMALS for us!

Courtney said...

We will see about that, Im gonna have to talk to Lisi about that!

Brenda said...

Avery looks so old! I love her in yellow! She's so cute!

Heidi said...

Fun times! I had to laugh at how they say 4 wheeler because Kate says "feeler". It's funny. She loves riding it and the motorcycles. Your picnics sounds fun.

Becky Noftle said...

Four-wheelers, fire pits, and Friends--isn't alliteration fun!!

Holly said...

Hey...I have figured out the slide show...but not music or a cute background...so you are a step ahead of me! Looks FUN!