the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Daddy and Avery with her Scarlet Mcaw


So for Averys birthday all she wanted was a scarlet mcaw, a real one! And we told her she couldnt have one because they live in the jungle with Diego. Well we were at Costco and she saw this kite and was so excited, she said it was real enough because it could fly! Fun day!

10 comments:

Louise said...

Luckily for Avery, there is always plenty of wind in the spring to fly her kite!! What a good looking Daddy and daughter! Grandma Louise

Brenda said...

I'm just impressed that she knows what a scarlet mccaw is. I love the picture of them together. What a good daddy for flying kites (and mommy for buying it).

Tuita Family said...

Looks like fun! We did the kite thing last year w/ cheap little things from the dollar store- they broke after flying about twice. Yours looks much better! How was your blogging party!

Holly said...

I guess I should watch Go Diego more often. Apparently it is more educational than Desperate Houswives, because I had never even heard of a Scarlet McCaw. Looks like fun guys!I guess this makes spring wind a good thing. YUK!

Anonymous said...

I read about that little girl that you keep tabs on, how sad. she is so cute

Heather said...

Dexter talks about Scarlet Macaws and pygmy marmosets, and all these things that are so funny to hear a 3 year old say. GO DIEGO GO! We see plenty of that at our house! Miss you guys!

Becky Noftle said...

Thanks for inviting us to the kite party---sigh.

melanie said...

My kids are crazy about kites! The lingo from that show cracks me up.

Heather said...

would you please post again?? I'm getting tired of the scarlet mccaw!

Jill said...

I've got to agree with Heather. Everytime I click on your web page I hope that I don't see that darn kite anymore! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!