the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Thursday, April 24, 2008

She's Walking!


Yeah, my lazy little Adalynn has finally decided it's OK to walk! She is still crawling too, but at least she will walk too! Way to go Adalynn! I Love you sweetie!

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Way to go Adalynn, way to go!!! What a little doll!

Louise said...

It must have been that extra big chocolate bar that gave her the energy to walk, ya think? Grandma

Holly said...

Woo hoo! Nice work Adalynn! Can't wait to see you in action! We finally got Kylie to walk by Brian holding a Mt. Dew can on the other side of the room. If she walked to i...she got a drink. Don't call CPS...they're sick of coming here!

Heather said...

YEAH Addy! Good girl! Now the climbing, jumping, running and everything else crazy can begin. Miss you girls!

Marnie Bergeson said...

I bet you were excited to post that one Courtney. Now she'll look so cute walking in those church dresses.

Anonymous said...

hooray, she did it!!! I love the chocolate story, she and I ought to hang out:)

Tuita Family said...

I guess a congratulations is due! How exciting for her- but mostly you. I guess this means you won't have to hold her everytime you guys go somewhere now huh? yay!!!

Becky Noftle said...

Addy, Addy, she's the best, she can walk and never rest. Loves her Momma and her Dad, but thinks Aunt Becky's really rad. GOOOOO ADDY!

Anonymous said...

nice adalynn...louise, i think the chocolate bar definitely gave her the energy to get up and go :)