the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Friday, June 13, 2008

Adalynns new thing

Adalynn has figured out how to take her diaper off. I think it is so cute. She has the cuttest chubby legs...(I will get a picture of that) Anyways she had her diaper off in this picture and I was doing something with the camera and she walked up and said"deese....deese...deese" So cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree she does have the cutest chubby legs, they are too cute in her swimsuit!! Matt must be at work too huh? I keep telling myself to go to bed but I keep checking ONE more:) My internet connection is getting sluggish though so I might just go now.

Holly said...

Cutie cutie!! How can you not love those chubby little legs...although it looks as if she might have thinned out since she started walking. Sooo adorable~

Brenda said...

She's so pretty! Can't wait to see you guys!

Louise said...

Adorable Adalynn even without clothes to "decorate" her.