
Patiently waiting for the flood of butterflies!
Avery got the Elefun game at Christmas and it is still a huge hit at or house. Now Adalynn is into it too! She gets sooo excited when the butterflies come out, but she is even more excited to pick them all up and put them back!
House pictures
17 years ago





4 comments:
We have that game too! Loads of fun! Can't wait to see you guys. Just a few more weeks!
If it shot out chocolate instead of flighty butterflies I might be enticed to buy it!
My kids have that too, and it is still a favorite after a year. It's always great to find a toy like that. And I agree that Adalynn DOES have the cutest, chubbiest legs around. What a cutie she is.
She is getting so big! I have her fixed in my mind as 10 months old. I keep forgetting she's Abby's age and walking and talking. It's not okay!
Post a Comment