I have messed something up! I was trying to add a new layout and I have lost everything! I am trying to fix it!
House pictures
17 years ago
I have messed something up! I was trying to add a new layout and I have lost everything! I am trying to fix it!
Posted by Courtney at 6:36 PM
4 comments:
Nothing looks messed up to me. In fact, I LOVE your brown and orange background!!
I love the new look of your blog and the picture of the girls is priceless!!! Shelli
Love it! Who's your photographer? She's just the most amazing person ever (I know it was Melanie)!!! 11 more days until we see you all!
Love thew new background. Want to re-do mine when you come?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of the girls. I hope you have a huge one in your house somewhere!
Post a Comment