the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our camping trip!


My baby girls!

Blake And Avery!

Adalynns grumpy face!

Adalynn helping Daddy fill up water balloons

Luke, Blake, Avery, Derek

We went camping for a few days with a big group of our friends at Sun Lakes. We had so much fun! The days were great but the nights were horrible. It was soo windy at night, in fact the first night the stakes in our tent came out so the tent was collapsing. Oh well though our kids slept so that was a big help. We had so much fun playing water wars, boating, swimming and just enjoying our friends! Thanks for the fun memories you guys!

9 comments:

Holly said...

You guys have been up to A LOT of fun!!! The girls are adorable as always!! I LOVE Adalyns grumpy face....toooo cute!! Save a little bit of your energy for Utah...we are going to party hard!!

Brenda said...

OOO! Water Wars! So jealous! I love AdalynN's grumpy face too!

Louise said...

Yes Courtney, rest up. Only 12 more days! Park City here we come-all 28 of us!

Miller Family said...

Hey Courtney. Love your blog. Found it from Katie's. You have been busy since school got out. So much fun to be had. I finally found the time to start a blog so it has been fun! One question, how do you type under pictures? I haven't figured that out yet. See you around.

Brooke said...

Cute pictures Courtney - it looks like fun!!

Heidi said...

Hey, you have been having too much fun in the sun!!! Looks like a lot of fun and I'm glad the kids were good sleeping even with the tent falling down! yikes. :) I love their matching swimsuits.

Becky Noftle said...

Michelle if Courtney tells you how to type under pictures would you tell me? Apparently it is some huge blogging secret noone will share! 28 of us are going to Park City? I thought we agreed to ditch the men and children at gas stations in various states? Let me know if the plans have changed.

melanie said...

Camping is fun but dang, it is so much work! Adalynn's grumpy face is hilarious. She too fits the second child profile, ha!

Love Becky's 'plan' for Park City. Much more fun will be had by all if no men or children end up in there.

Becky as for typing under pictures....you just type under them!! Ha, I couldn't resist. Maybe there could be blogging lessons at the reunion.

Anonymous said...

That was quite fun yet I seemed to be so grumpy!! Now that I think back it wasn't that bad:) The company was great.