the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Monday, June 2, 2008

So I've been a little behind...



The pilot came back to our seat and asked Avery if she wanted to go up front, she was really excited until she saw all the buttons, canyou see the fright in her smile!

Happy 28th birthday Bayba!

The "advancer!"

Jace Allred, Kate Allred and Avery! So cute!


Our golf day with Daddy!

Avery loves her golf "stick"

Matt trying to be Tiger!

Avery was mad because all her golf balls were gone!

Avery had Matt do her hair and the dolls hair, and then asked if he would take their pictures together!


So a lot has been going on, I have not had time to update this thing! I will try to go in order, first was the girls and i went to California to visit my family for 10 days. Matt had a 2 week academy class to go to in Shelton, so I didn't want to stay home alone so we went down there. We had so much fun. It was really hot while we were there so we pretty much swam everyday! Avery is truly my little mermaid, It was really hard to get her out of the pool! Papa and Avery have a little tradition every time we go down there, he takes Avery to the American Girl Doll store (aka Averys heaven on earth) anyways for those of you who can get to one of those stores you should, they are amazing, they have this little cafe that you can eat lunch with the dolls and so we did that this time, it was sooo cute! I had just as much fun as she did! (I forgot my camera that day so my Mom is sending me the pictures) We just love being there and having fun! Thanks for giving my girls such great memories Mom and Dad!



Next it was Matts 28th Birthday! Happy Birthday Bayba! He doesnt get to excited about Birthdays so they are pretty low key around here, all he wants is his girls! Hope you had a great Birthday!

Next was our big golf day with Matt. He is really enjoying golfing lately, him and his Sargent go every Tuesday. He asked us if we wanting to go to the driving range with him so we did. We had a lot of fun. I am horrible! Avery really likes it, and Adalynn loved walking around picking up the balls!

Tonight we had Averys preschool "Advancement." She has one more year of preschool before she is old enough to go to Kindergarten, how sad...Im having a moment...:) I cant believe it!!! Time goes by so fast! Anyway, she loved it, the kids,or should I say children...haha inside joke...did a skit and Avery did such a good job saying her part, and singing her songs! Thanks Mrs. Aunt Becky for teaching my little girl! I hope you know how much I appreciate all the time you put into helping Avery! Your the best!

Thats enough for now, I will add to this later!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute pictures! I meant to ask you how California was. I'm glad you had fun. It sounds like Avery had a great time with going to American Doll- how nice of your parents.

That is so funny Avery was mad all her balls were gone. I laughed at that.

The preschool advancement looked really cute. They even wore cute little hats! You are way lucky to have Becky as her preschool teacher. I'm not looking forward to finding a place for Kate.

Heather said...

Yea- a new post! I was getting tired of seeing the scarlet mccaw kite! We can't wait to see you guys- just a few more weeks! Give the girls kisses... we miss them!

Tuita Family said...

ABOUT TIME! I've been waiting for a new post for weeks! Sounds like you guys have been busy! Still waiting for you to come visit!

Holly said...

Don't feel bad about not posting...it is so hard to find the time! I feel your pain! Sounds like you guys have been up to a lot of fun lately! Glad you made it to California and back safely. I need to find an American Doll place to take my girls...that sounds great! Miss you guys tons!

Brenda said...

Great post. Happy Birthday again Matt. You look JUST like Tiger, by the way.

Marnie Bergeson said...

I can't wait until Audrey is a litle older to take her to the American Doll Store too. I'd love to see pictures so make sure to post them. Have you been to Build A Bear? You'd love that as well. Fun read.

melanie said...

I'm laughing at Heather's comment. I can't count the times I looked at that scarlet macaw. Too funny.

Avery is so cute when she's all mad about her golf balls. How fun to take the girls with Matt.

Preschool pics are cute too. I'm a little jealous you get Becky too. My kids would have her as a teacher (or mom) in a second, :)!