
Avery and her cousin Zoe waiting with the dance
team for their turn to perform!
Avery and her friend Blake getting ready to walk out!
Hard to see, but Avery is the front left. Dacing on our
High Schools new field turf!
Avery got to learn a dance with the High School dance team the week of the first home football game and then they all performed it during half time! She had so much fun, it was really cute!
House pictures
17 years ago





3 comments:
I am bummed I missed them dance. I much rather would have watched them dance than watch the Connell football team get beat.
Avery looks so cute on her first day of preschool. By the way your kids are so well behaved! random I know.
I loved how cute and excited all the little girls were. Avery and Blake did such a great job! Future Dance Team or Cheerleaders for sure!!
I am so glad some one took a picture of my girls at that! Sierra is hard to see but she is in the one with Avery on the field, phew thanks for saving my bacon Court!
Post a Comment